This is the official portal for the Certification Commission for Family Support. The Certification Commission has four functions:
It is also the site for resources, tools, and training information for prospective and current Certified Parent Support Providers.
Take a look around and let us know if you have any suggestions or questions firstname.lastname@example.org
We are available for support and assistance, Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm EST. You can also reach us at email@example.com or 240-406-1472. Ask for Frances Purdy, the Certification Commission Director.
Recent Blog Posts and News in the Field
- The CMS (Medicaid) Guidance Letter about using Parent Support Provider Services is here
- It Is Time To Expand the Number of Governors On The Certification Commission
- New certification scholarships from OptumHealth
- Connecting Kids to Coverage with CPSPs - grant announcement
- Check Resources for trainings, downloads, and links to interesting websites
- Scholarships available for the certification fee!
- Call for Presentations for the PSP Institute Is Now Available
- Welcome to the Certification Commission Website